Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look...

A lot like Christmas?
 
 
 
I still haven't gotten used to both of these being in front of my house simultaneously!!
 
But we're having no trouble at all getting into the spirit of things...........
 


 
Spreading a little Christmas cheer at the local Kmart!!
 
 

It's so fun adding new traditions to our old, familiar ones!

New people, new experiences, they all add a richness to the season. I always used to be so fearful of change, not realizing what blessings I was missing when I held so tightly to everything familiar and comfortable. I selfishly wanted to hoard this time for myself and my family. Just the opposite of the whole reason for the season!!! In case you couldn't tell, I'm a very slow learner.

Not that we shouldn't cherish the special things we do each year....just that we should be more open to the opportunities God gives us to touch the lives of others. Hope this finds you enjoying old traditions and making new!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment